KB3 Sound used in a Setup

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
malatze
(@malatze)
Topic starter

Hello,
I´m using a KB3 Organ sound in a Setup and it sounds different from the way when it is played alone in the program Mode. Can anyone help me and explain why?

Posted : 07/11/2011 1:00 pm
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member

Hi,

Make sure that in the setup COMMON page you have the KB3 chan set to the channel of the zone where you have the KB3.

And also, make sure that the FXs are handled properly. You might be running out of FXs if your setup has many programs that use many FX units.

Regards,
Fran

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 08/11/2011 8:07 am
malatze
(@malatze)
Topic starter

Thanks for your help, but it still doesn´t sound the same. I set the KB3 Cahnnel to the channel of the KB3 Zone. I got only 3 Zones in my Setup. How can i check the FXs?
Regards
malatze

Posted : 16/11/2011 1:20 pm
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member

Hi,

Go to the FX page and look at the header of page, where you have the total count of FX.

But you can send me your setup (with dependents) and I could have a look.

hipogrito (at) gmail (.) com

Regards,
Fran

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 16/11/2011 2:22 pm
malatze
(@malatze)
Topic starter

I got it. I just changed the Channel of the Layer with the KB3 Sound to Channel 1 and also Set the Common KB3 Channel on 1. Now it works. But I wonder why it didn´t work when the Channel Value was 3 for KB3 Sound and Common KB3 Channel ?!?
Thanks for your help and kind regards... ;)

Posted : 17/11/2011 1:30 pm
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member

Probably because Programs in channels 1 and 2 were using a lot of FX units and did not leave enough resources for the KB3 ones.

I am glad you're good to go! :)

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 17/11/2011 3:50 pm
Share: