KBank-1: A Bank of 19 User Setups for the PC3K Series

6 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Kurzhead
(@kurzhead)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

KBank-1 is a bank of nineteen (19) User Setups for the Kurzweil PC3K series of synthesizers.

Each Setup in Bank-1 has been created by i) “layering” existing, publicly-available Program sounds and, in most cases, ii) adding at least one additional onboard auxiliary processing effect.

Attached are the following three documents:

An Overview PDF document - providing guidance for loading and auditioning the User Setups contained within KBank-1

The KBank-1 bank of 19 User Setups – provided as a .P3K file

A PDF document - PC3KSetups KBank-1 – listing of the Object ID, name and sound category under which each Setup in the KBank-1 was saved.

Enjoy! … and please provide feedback to this KSetlist posting on any of your favorite sounds in the KBank-1.

Kurzhead

SP4 Advocate

Posted : 28/07/2019 1:07 pm
RobsonLuis reacted
Kurzhead
(@kurzhead)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hi PC3K fans,
I see quite a lots of hits on my posting of the PC3K User Setups KBank-1 - almost 100 hits right now.
Please let me know if you like the Setups or hate 'em - I would be overjoyed to hear if anyone out there likes even one of them ...... and if you hate them all let me know (gently) so that I can improve :D

I have another nine banks of Setups for PC3K that I have programmed for fun and would be very happy to post them to the community. But it's significant work to organize and upload them to the KSetlist, so I would ideally like to know if there is any real interest in KBank-1 before I invest the time in KBanks 2-10.

Pls let me know with a quick reply to this posting.
Kurzhead

SP4 Advocate

Posted : 02/08/2019 3:18 pm
JB107048
(@jb107048)
Eminent Member

I have just downloaded, posted in your other thread.

Thanks for your contribution! :D

PC3x, PC3K8/K64+GD

Posted : 11/08/2019 7:07 am
Kurzhead
(@kurzhead)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Did anyone have a chance to audition any of these Setups? It would be useful to hear some feedback. If there’s interest I’ll upload some more Banks.
Kurzhead

SP4 Advocate

Posted : 02/09/2019 4:20 am
voodoo
(@voodoo)
Estimable Member

Just sat here with a glass of red wine and gone through these setups now.
Very good work, if you want some quirky sounds , some back grounds and some leads that sound different (in a good way). I loaded them on to my LE6 and will keep them.

Loved the enya , the alternative clavs - all good. I play in a covers band - so would really need them. But in a studio - then I would use them , but would tinker about with the fx on some of them I think

A good job that was well done - keep them coming

eCommerce software that lives in the cloud and can be used on multiple websites at the same time (FaceBook #1 ecommerce app) , physical products and digital / sound / audio / downloads - and it's FREE http://www.ecwids.co.uk

Posted : 11/11/2019 4:31 pm
Kurzhead
(@kurzhead)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Thanks so much for your feedback - it’s great fun to get a reply and to hear some thoughts on the Setups.
I have other banks that I have enjoyed compiling and, provided that there’s interest, I will keep posting.
All the best,
Kurzhead
P.S. Careful of the red wine - a few years ago I accidentally knocked a glass of Chianti onto my LE7 which got under the hood and eventually fried the mother board. (But following some TLC from various kind and expert folks I have it up and running again now).

SP4 Advocate

Posted : 12/11/2019 7:27 pm
Share: