5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
aron
 aron
(@aron)
Topic starter

Now I know why.

My PC3 was on a 2 tier stand - a few feet above the ground. The 2nd tier gave way and I watched my PC3 fall face first towards the ground - on the way it hit a bag that was on the ground.

The end panels cracked, the LCD plastic flew off. It finally came to rest face down. Complete bummer.
HOWEVER, it worked perfectly. I took it home and glued the end panels - still need to glue the LCD plastic back.
Still sounds killer. Will use it tonight.

Posted : 30/05/2013 3:42 pm
Kaffimusic
(@kaffimusic)
Reputable Member

Tell me what stand you used, plz.

Posted : 31/05/2013 9:28 am
EvilDragon
(@evildragon)
Trusted Member

Judging by aron's pic here on KorgForums...

I somehow think the same wouldn't happen with my Spider Pro. :)

Hey, be happy that Kronos wasn't on top tier. I don't think it would survive the fall with that kind of build quality. :?

Posted : 02/06/2013 10:43 am
aron
 aron
(@aron)
Topic starter

Yep, Ultimate Support. The 2nd tier arms kind of "click" into place. I guess it wasn't "clicked" in enough before tightening. The right side end piece was cracked anyway so I just epoxied it. It's well designed with a metal back piece - so the plastic is really cosmetic.

The funk gig went well. I used the PC3 with JP8000 - very nice! Next gig might be the PC3 with my newly fixed micromoog!

Posted : 03/06/2013 6:33 pm
aron
 aron
(@aron)
Topic starter

I have an ultimate apex but it's such a pain to take around. Haven't figured out how to cart it around without it hitting something.

Posted : 03/06/2013 6:36 pm
Share: