0 Likes
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Hi,

Just an update on the SP6...

The SP6 is already shipping in Korea, Germany and the UK... Soon in the rest of the markets...

Being the lightest 88 Kurzweil keyboard ever, having all the samples of the Forte SE and PC3 series with expansions, with the same 32 units of FXs of the Forte SE (double than the PC3 series) and being very affordable, this keyboard can be a great companion to many of you, for just uploading your FSE/PC3 sounds in it, and taking it anywhere to play.

http://kurzweil.com/product/sp6/

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 17/11/2017 7:47 am
Wesner
(@wesner)

Thanks for the heads up. The specs look impressive.

Posted : 21/11/2017 7:37 am
Mikey
(@mikey)

I just got my SP6 a few days ago, here in the UK. I'm loving it already - it's very light, very nice key action and with great sounds. I'll be looking to sell my Nord Stage 3 now, 'cause I can't see me using it anymore! ;)

Posted : 02/12/2017 5:40 am
yukonerdan
(@yukonerdan)

I recently sold my PC3LE8. It was mint with the box, manual, little feet, etc. It was sad to see it go, but I ordered the SP6 yesterday. I am in the Yukon, Canada. I am really looking forward to it's arrival.
I have accessed the PC3LE programs now, but how does one access the Forte SE programs?

Posted : 03/01/2018 3:15 pm
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member
Topic starter

I'll upload the Forte SE sounds here eventually.

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 04/01/2018 9:40 am
Mikey
(@mikey)

I'll upload the Forte SE sounds here eventually.

That would be fantastic. Thanks!

Posted : 05/01/2018 9:44 pm
anotherscott
(@anotherscott)

Are the PC3A Kore64 programs available to download into the SP6 (or will they be in the future)? Or at least the subset of them that are on the Forte?

Posted : 24/01/2018 8:34 pm
Share: