Clear all

New fan of Kurzweil

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
ALexK
(@alexk)
Topic starter

Hi! I'm new boy here! Thanks for registering! I had Kurzweil PC3K6 about 3 month ago. It is not my first board but it have very good sound for me. I prefer Jazz-Rock, Funk music. Time to time a'm playing in groups, but most time I experience with composing on Logic Pro. I try to constrain sounds on PC3K. Ideology of board is clear and suitable for me.
I try to uploaded some short fragments recorded on PC3K sequencer, but mp3 format not allowed here?!
Thanks to Kurzweil!
Alex.

Posted : 31/03/2013 12:38 pm
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member

Hi,

Welcome!

No mp3s! Just put links to wherever you can upload them like Reverbnation or SoundCloud, for example.

Here we want .PC3, .P3K, .PLE files to share programs with the rest of the community.

Have fun!

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 31/03/2013 8:14 pm
Kaffimusic
(@kaffimusic)
Reputable Member

Hello Alex,
you taste of music sounds interesting. I found out many Kurzweilusers have their center af gravity placed at rock, classic rock, and progressive rock - so I am happy to have some funk added to the club. Welcome to the forum!

Posted : 01/04/2013 11:31 am
ALexK
(@alexk)
Topic starter

Hello Alex,
you taste of music sounds interesting. I found out many Kurzweilusers have their center af gravity placed at rock, classic rock, and progressive rock - so I am happy to have some funk added to the club. Welcome to the forum!

Hello, Kaffimusic! Some of my Kurzweil experience in funk:
I full make it on PC3k's sequencer only:

https://soundcloud.com/alexkolp/upbeatpc3

Posted : 28/07/2013 11:58 am
Share: