3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
jeff
 jeff
(@jeff)
Topic starter

Hello all

I'm new to the forum, but not to Kurzweil. I have two K2000 and just purchased a PC3K6. I use them for live performance and like to create custom setups/programs for specific songs. I'm getting used to the PC software program( I have created 40 setups in the past week ) and have found the effects page of the programmer can be quite quirky. I won't complain too much tho...it is miles above working in the screen of a K2000! I don't create too many custom programs, but ALWAYS tweek the programs I use, to fit the material I'm working on. I hope to meet others here that I can help, and that can help me. If anyone reads this, what ever happened to the Quick Access 1-128 mode from the K2000? I used it to recall my setups live with a simple midi foot controller, but the PC3K requires Bank+Program # to do the same. Is there a way to get the PC3K to play nicely with simple program change messages, to recall setups from Quick Access banks? Greetings and salutations......Jeff

Posted : 01/04/2013 10:36 am
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member

Hi,

Welcome Jeff.

Have a look in the manual at MIDI Receive PrgChgMode when set to QAccess. That might help you.

Also, QA mode has some nice features like this one:

You can store your favorite QA banks in the category buttons, by press and hold the category button. 16 buttons = 16 QA banks * 10 programs/setups = 160... that should be enough to your gig.

Have fun!

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 01/04/2013 10:57 am
Kaffimusic
(@kaffimusic)
Reputable Member

Hello and greetings from Germany!
Yes, "inspiring" is the word I used too, when I got my PC3. It´s somehow unspectacular, but the sounds are somewhat precise, warm and alive, it really made me getting new ideas.

Posted : 02/04/2013 1:03 pm
Share: