5 Users
1 Likes
28.4 K Views
joerg1506
(@joerg1506)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi,

as requested, here comes my approach to Afrika. Hope you will enjoy it! Pls. post any improvements to this setup and sounds.

Regards

Joerg

This topic was modified 3 years ago by hipogrito

Posted : 09/05/2011 9:38 am
RobsonLuis reacted
NeoCZ
(@neocz)

Hi Jeorg,

I expanded your setup to include zones for keyboard solo and also did some other modifications. I added flute zone to play background flute in verse and also used other marimba sound and transported one "marimba" zone, so it could be played easily (only play upper notes). To switch to solo sounds, use switch pedal 2, for adding marimba sound to one zone in solo, use switch pedal 3, to go back, press switch pedal 2 again. I used mellotron flute for solo, because I couldn't find better sound for my taste. Sliders are used for controlling zone volumes, slider B controls brass LP filter freq (sound by Jeorg). I didn't make any program that I used, I only modified stock programs and used Jeorg's brass sound (really nice). If you have any improvements to my setup, feel free to post them.

NeoCZ

Posted : 30/08/2011 11:41 am
joerg1506
(@joerg1506)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi NeoCZ,

you are the first one who modifies the setups I´ve created. I really enjoy what you are doing. Pls. feel free to make more improvements to the sounds I´ve published! The more people do this the more this board comes alive :D and the more we learn how this wonderful synthesizer works.
Does anyone have a better brass sound also? It would be very interesting to hear...

Regards

Joerg

Posted : 31/08/2011 1:18 pm
Jazzfer
(@jazzfer)

fantastic add jeorge... thanks for the sound...

Posted : 31/10/2011 12:50 am
parsifal200
(@parsifal200)

Fantastic....thank you!

Posted : 19/08/2015 8:30 am
tomas
(@tomas)

Hello,

Here´s my second contribution (you may also check out my first which is Rock with you...). This includes five setups covering all sounds needed to play Africa. Enjoy!

Tomas

Posted : 23/08/2017 10:17 am
Share: