Soft Pad: PadRound1
As an example of what to upload in this new section of the forum, here you have a Soft Pad called PadRound1.
This is a setup that has 3 of my favorite general soft pads of the PC3. This pad is intended to be a pad pad... a fill pad... which means, that pad that you add to anything just to... well, to pad it... it is not an spectacular sound in itself, but it fills well in your mixes.
Different sounds that you can get with it:
- Mute-Unmute the 3 zones using the Bank buttons.
- Sliders A, B and C to change some resonances.
- Slider E to change the Attack.
- Slider H to change the phaser (move it all the way up to hear it clearer).
- Slider I to change the reverb.
And have fun.
I hear a piano!
I love this pad, great mix of stock sounds in the right proportion!
PLease tell me how to control ( eliminate) the Left > Right pan that I hear.
Aux effects? Or other?
Why after loaded in PC4 I cannot see any user program?