5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Igloo1976
(@igloo1976)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone has anything new to post in the way of new programs or setups? It just seems to have dropped off a lot recently... maybe everyone's too busy watching the football! I'm working on a few new patches that I'll post, but it's kind of disheartening when you put up your best stuff and no one puts any sounds up in return (I'd even settle for someone taking one of mine and adding something to it). It's gone really quiet on the challenge front too... did we have a lot of entries for the radio gaga challenge?

I hope this doesn't come across as negative as that's not my intention, I just love my Kurz and want to get the best from it!

Martyn

Kurzweil PC3 + Kore64, Kurzweil PC88MX, Roland Fantom XR, Korg O5/RW, Yamaha S90XS, Nord Rack 2X.

Posted : 09/07/2014 4:27 pm
Kaffimusic
(@kaffimusic)
Reputable Member

Well, jeah, I haven´t been looking in for a while now, but this evening i have changed that. I might even consider uploading some combis within the next weeks, I have a lot to program for an oldie-band where I am helping out.
Just finished "Every breath" from Police and "I´m on fire" from Springsteen. More to do. Lots of stuff I usually don´t play. Since I try to use simple factorysounds, LE useres also should be able to use them.

Posted : 09/07/2014 5:07 pm
arthurbuccioli
(@arthurbuccioli)

hey Martin, ive just joined the forum and ASAP i wanna make my contributions. Great community here, feeling like home

Posted : 09/07/2014 7:20 pm
Igloo1976
(@igloo1976)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Great to hear guys!

I look forward to hearing what you come up with! I've just started writing with a new prog band, so coming up with some nice leads and combos that i'll start posting soon..

Kurzweil PC3 + Kore64, Kurzweil PC88MX, Roland Fantom XR, Korg O5/RW, Yamaha S90XS, Nord Rack 2X.

Posted : 10/07/2014 4:18 pm
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member

Hi,

I'm sure folks here have tons of setups/multis to share... c'mon, just share at least ONE... we're more than 1400 members of the forum... can you imagine if everybody share at least one???

Please share!

And thanks for doing it, we build this community together, and, it is mainly based on sharing. The discussion forum is just an accessory to the site. The main goal is to share sounds!

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 14/07/2014 5:39 pm
Share: