4 Users
1 Likes
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Hi,

I put the music to a video by dhijo featuring drawings of Patricia Figueroa.

The music is basically done with PC3K sounds. Only few percussion sounds come from Native Instruments' Synthetic Drums library for Kontakt, but not all, there are also percussion sounds from the KORE64 expansion of the PC3K. The piano is the Big Pop Piano 843 and tons of the orchestral-strings sounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHVeM56O1-U

Hope you like it!

Regards,
Fran

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 17/02/2013 9:30 pm
RobsonLuis reacted
Bad Cat
(@bad-cat)

Hello Fran,

Is it possible to use a sound with the ending .PCK for a PC3?

Thanks in advance!

Posted : 27/02/2013 7:55 am
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Hi,

The PC3 can load P3K files without a problem except is the P3K contains user samples with sample data, those will be skipped. The PC3 does not have flash memory to upload user samples like the PC3K.

PLE Files can also be read by the PC3. The programs will not sound exactly the same. Why? Because the PC3LE uses virtual parameters and the PC3 does not. PC3LE programs can have entry values for many parameters. PC3 programs can only have entry values for those things set in the CTLS page.

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 28/02/2013 11:28 am
Kaffimusic
(@kaffimusic)
Reputable Member

Well done. Sounds professional. A dark and depressive mood - could be perfect as texture for a movie or a video game - Fantasy roleplaying or horror adventure.

Posted : 26/03/2013 4:45 pm
PC FREE
(@pc-free)

Hi,

I put the music to a video by dhijo featuring drawings of Patricia Figueroa.

The music is basically done with PC3K sounds. Only few percussion sounds come from Native Instruments' Synthetic Drums library for Kontakt, but not all, there are also percussion sounds from the KORE64 expansion of the PC3K. The piano is the Big Pop Piano 843 and tons of the orchestral-strings sounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHVeM56O1-U

Hope you like it!

Regards,
Fran

I joined this site just to comment as soon as I heard this beautifully crafted composition!
Please post more! It's wonderful!

Regards

Posted : 27/05/2013 3:00 pm
Share: