Clear all

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
leocolon
(@leocolon)
Topic starter

Hi everybody out there,

just joined this forum today and now I try to introduce me to the community around here. My name is Ingo and I´m living in Germany. So don´t mind my desastrous english. I am an owner of a Kurz PC3Le (former k2000), since half a year. I´m playing keys in a 70th Rock cover Band. Glad to have found this Kurzweil platform to talk and maybe diskuss with other Kurzweil users.

Many greetings from Germany
Ingo

Posted : 29/03/2013 12:58 pm
fran
 fran
(@fran)
Noble Member

Welcome Ingo!

And please, share some of the sounds you use for those 70's songs with the world... specially there are a lot of SP4/SP5 users that would love to get programs from LE users like you.

Thanks!

Regards,
Fran

Posted : 29/03/2013 1:49 pm
Kaffimusic
(@kaffimusic)
Reputable Member

Gruß von der schönen Bergstrasse! 8-)

Posted : 30/03/2013 12:58 pm
joerg1506
(@joerg1506)
Eminent Member

Hi Ingo,

und einen schönen Gruß von der Nahe!

Schön, dass immer mehr Landsleute hier teilnehmen.

Viele Grüße und eine frohes Osterfest!

Jörg

Posted : 01/04/2013 12:44 pm
Kaffimusic
(@kaffimusic)
Reputable Member

Ich bleib mal beim englischen, damit wir international sind 8-)
In 2011 I was close to decide for a PC3Le, I really liked the idea of that pads on it´s surface and at this time I did not care too much about the limited FX-section and voices compared to the PC361. But when musicstore köln offered the last pieces of the 61 for a really convincing price (even cheaper than the Le at this time) my decision was clear. Plus: The 61 has a BC-Input, something I wanted. But the Le is still an interesting instrument. I regret I never had the chance to get in touch with one until this day. Musicstores in my area never had one. Only a PC3K8 could be found and I don´t like heavy keys. Never learned that.
I am also interested to find out how the lower recources get along with some of my sounds. Maybe you can give me some feedback. :roll:

EDIT: And don´t bother with your english, it´s perfect.

Posted : 02/04/2013 12:57 pm
Share: